Back to New York
Shoes: Marc fisher ON SALE
Top: Asos Under $20
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Hey Guys! Ahh I have to say I have been crazy and not keeping up with my blog content! So I’m here to catch up on blogging and tell you what I have been doing!
Okay So I think I kinda slowed down the blogging when I ran off to Cuba, yes, they have no service or wifi there! ANYWHERE! I came back home to Utah and I was of course behind on things that I played catch up! I’m now in New York for work and catching up on my blog life!
I have been coming to NY about twice a year and I need to make this happen more! I wanted to tell anyone who hasn’t been to NY before what to go see and do!
So these are some NY things to go do if you haven’t been before!
1. Go to Central park and walk around the park with the best views! You can snag a bike and ride around or take your love and enjoy the view!
2. Empire State Building! I love going up there and seeing the entire city! Go on a clear day so you can see as far as you can! I love it there!
3. One of my favorite restaurants is the ABC kitchen! Anything and everything is delish!
4. Can we just say Barneys… any shopping on 5th! It’s so pretty and so fun to walk around the streets and get your shopping on!
5. Go try all the coffee and small shops in Soho, Chelsea and West Village! I love every inch of these locations!